TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SuperLife Dance Challenge (“the Contest”) is organised by SuperLife World Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Contest starts from 11 June 2020 and the closing date for submission is by 21 June 2020.
Videos received after 5.00pm (GMT+0800) will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to anyone.
- The Contest is open to all SuperLife Members, age 18 and above only (“Eligible Participants”).
- Eligible Participants are allowed to submit one (1) video Eligible Participants who submit more than one (1) video, will not be accepted and will be disqualified. To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
- Each video must within 15 seconds duration
- Eligible Participants MUST upload the video to their Facebook and hashtag #SuperLifeDanceChallenge .
- Each submission will be tied to one Eligible Participant. In the event that a group works together on a submission, the submission will be entered under the name of a primary participant.
- Videos can be humorous or serious with elements of “fun” and “wonderful” that MUSTcontain any SuperLife’s product in any part of the video.
- Videos must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any other companies or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or services (other than the Organiser’s).
- Videos that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material should not be submitted and the Organiser reserves the right to remove or demand the Eligible Participant to remove such video at any time in the Organiser’s sole discretion.
- By submitting the videos the producers and owners of the entries are to grant the Organiser exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional, or commercial use globally.
- All costs and expenses in connection with the production of the entry and the participation of this contest shall be fully borne by the Eligible Participants.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Upload the participating video to your Facebook and hashtag #SuperLifeDanceChallenge . Make sure you have set the post to PUBLIC!
- The TOP 5 prize winners will receive 2 boxes of SNC (SuperLife Neuron Care) & DSAM Magazine with Mr. Lai Tek Kean’s Signature.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNERS
- In the event that a submission created by a group (and submitted by a Primary Entrant) is declared the winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be awarded to the primary participant and it will be the responsibility of the primary participant to distribute the prize
9.The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Participant to participate in the Contest at any time.
- Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- Any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
10. By entering the Contest, Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claims in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- For further enquiries, please email to [email protected].