Cars represent important means of transportation, allowing us to commute between places. To many, it is like a life achievement, an important milestone to achieve; to some, it is a show of status, power and money. Undeniably, cars bring extreme comfort and convenience to us, allowing us to travel without having to undergo the frustration of public transport system which is non-satisfactory in most countries.
In SuperLife, we understand this and we would love to appreciate the hard works of SuperLife members who fought through thick and thin with us to achieve our vision – Redefining Globalization! Through this campaign we are looking at giving away 200 cars to Africans! You hear us right, a whopping 200 cars for 200 Africans! We have decided to lower down the GP (Gift Point) requirements on top of our powerful marketing plan to allow more members to qualify. Now everyone can drive!
If you have a dream like us, fight with us! Together we shall rise and conquer the world of Direct Selling!
- The campaign period starts from 1st October 2017, and it will last for 200 days
- This campaign is open to all SuperLife members.
- Members must be on the Super Package to qualify for the car
- Achievers are permitted to discuss with SuperLife on the vehicle of their choice with a price tag that is within the guidance price tag that is within the guidance price
- Vehicle guidance price is as follow: Compaq = $5,000 ; Executive = $10,000 ; Luxury = $ 15,000
- Direct Sponsor Point is as below:
- Starter: 1
- Star: 2
- Supreme: 8
- Super: 20
- The GP and SP will be deducted accordingly from the member’s wallet upon redemption of the car
- SuperLife retains the rights to make the payment directly to the car dealer
- If the Achiever prefers a car that is above the guidance price, he/she will need to top-up the balance of the payment to make the purchase
- Achievers are permitted to discuss with SuperLife on the vehicle of their choice with a price tag that is within the guidance price
- SuperLife will make the payment directly to the car dealer
- If the Achiever prefers a car that is above the guidance price, he/she will need to top up the balance to make the purchase
- Insurance, road tax and other associated registration costs will be borned by the Achiever
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash
- Achievers will need to be present during the car award ceremony
- One member is only entitled to qualify for ONE award and with ONE Super account
- Qualified members can redeem by submitting a form at the “Redeem” Tab.
- SuperLife reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions at anytime without prior notification.